Global Financial Crisis Survey
Assaf Razin is a Professor of International Economics at Cornell University and author of Understanding Global Crises: An Emerging Paradigm (released in December 2014). Professor Razin has authored or coauthored more than a dozen books and published more than one hundred papers.
1. Which FCIC View best represents the causes of the Financial Crisis?
2. Which narrative presented by Douglas Elliott and Martin Baily of the Brookings Institute in Telling the Narrative of the Financial Crisis: Not Just a Housing Bubble best represents the causes of the Financial Crisis?
None of these Narratives
3. The Global Financial Crisis effectively ended in the year2010
4. What were the primary causes of the Global Financial Crisis?Banking/shadow banking prudential regulations were inadequate.
5. What still should change as a result of the crisis?Designing better safety nets for households.
Compiled by Gary Karz, CFA
Host of InvestorHome
Global Financial Crisis SurveyPlease send suggestions and comments to Investor Home
Last update 1/1/2015. Copyright © 2015 Investor Home. All rights reserved. Disclaimer